Glock 19 gen 5 price
The Glock 19 Gen 5 price Striker fired 9mm pistol continues the Glock legend of reliability and quality with a number of enhancements requested by law enforcement and the shooting public. The first thing you may notice is that the finger groves found on the Gen4 have been removed for better fit to a wider variety of hand sizes. The grip also has a slightly wider base to accommodate a flared mag well for faster, more constant reloads. Front serrations were added to this FS model for easier slide manipulation.
Glock 19 gen 5 in stock
Another useful enhancement is the addition of a second slide stop/release on the opposite side of the pistol which along with the reversible magazine release makes the firearm more operable for left handed shooters. Perhaps the greatest improvement to the Glock 19 gen 5 price is the Glock Marksman barrel which features an enhanced version of the proven polygonal rifling previously used ans a new crown resulting in improved accuracy.
Some other notable improvements are a new nDLC coating for a more durable finish, and an enlarged floor plate for a better grip on magazines. Of course it’s a Glock so reliability and the proven Safe Action System are already built in. From sights to slides and grip frames to triggers, every part of your Glock 19 gen 5 price can be tuned to your specific requirements. Reliability, safety, accuracy, and adaptability – this is “Glock Perfection”.
- Enhanced slide with front serrations, durable nDLC coating, and loaded chamber indicator.
- Glock Marksman barrel features enhanced polygonal rifling and crown for improved accuracy.
- Flared and cut magwell for faster magazine reloads.
- Improved Safe Action trigger with smoother pull, crisper break, and shorter reset.
- (3) 15 round magazines included.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Glock 19 Gen 5 Pistol
- (3) Magazines
- (2) Interchangeable Back Straps
- Speed Loader
- Pistol Cleaning Set
- Back Strap Disassembly Tool (MBS)
- Cable Lock
- Hard Shell Case
- Owners Instruction Manual
There are no reviews yet.