The IWI Tavor TS12 FDE is an adjustable short stroke gas piston 12 gauge bullpup shotgun with an innovative design that feeds from one of three (3) individual tube magazines for a total of up to 15+1 capacity. Each tube magazine can hold four 3 inch shells or five 2 ¾ inch shells and can be manually rotated into place to fire the next round. The TS12 can be easily and quickly loaded or unloaded from either side of the firearm. This shotgun uses an ambidextrous cross bolt safety, and reversible charging handle that doubles as a gas adjustment tool. the TS12 comes configured for right handed use with a right side ejection port but can be reconfigured at the factory for left handers. The bullpup design of the TS12 packs an 18.5″ barrel into a short 28.34″ package that is well balanced and easy to operate in confined spaces. Four sling attachment points, M-LOK compatible rails and a continuous accessory rail on top provide ample room for your choice of optics and accessories.The TS12 is compatible with Benelli and Beretta choke tubes, and comes with 2 chokes (Modified & Improved Cylinder). The innovative and reliable TS12 is perfect for home defense or sporting use.
For optimum performance of this shotgun, use shells with a minimum velocity of 1200 fps and minimum weight of 1 1/8 oz.
- Adjustable Short Stroke Gas Piston provides extreme reliability.
- Three rotating tube magazines provide 15 rounds (2-3/4″ shells) or 12 rounds (3″ shells) +1 capacity.
- Each rotation of the magazine automatically loads the next shell.
- 18.5″ Barrel in a bullpup configuration creates a short 28.34″ total length.
- (2) Choke Tubes – Modified & Improved Cylinder included.
There are no reviews yet.