The Sig Sauer 716I TREAD combined the reliability of SIG’s lightweight direct impingement system, paired with the customization of TREAD.
Familiar handling, unfamiliar power, SIG SAUER has taken the proven features of the SIG516 and applied them into a potent AR-based rifle chambered in 7.62 NATO. Utilizing the tried and true Direct Impingement System, an M1913 Mil-Std rail, free-floating barrel, aluminum forend, and telescoping stock, the SIG716 is the rifle of choice when you require the power of a larger caliber carbine.
- Model: 716I TREAD
- CALIBER: 308WIN
- BARREL LENGTH: 16″
- MAGS INCLUDED: (1) 20rd Polymer Mag
- MAG TYPE: AR-10
- ACTION TYPE: Semi-Auto
- STOCK TYPE: Telescopic
- BARREL MATERIAL: Carbon Steel
- TRIGGER TYPE: Single Stage Polished/Hard-Coat
- TWIST RATE: 1:10
- FOREND TYPE: Alloy
- GRIP TYPE: Polymer
- RECEIVER FINISH: Hard Coat Anodized
- OVERALL LENGTH (IN): 37 in (940 mm)
- OVERALL WIDTH: 2.5 in (64 mm)
- HEIGHT: 8 in (203 mm)
- THREADS: 5/8 in – 24 tpi
- ACCESSORY RAIL: MLOK
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Direct Impingement
- WEIGHT (OZ); 8.5 lb (3.85 kg)
There are no reviews yet.