The Taurus G3B is a full sized, polymer frame, striker fired 9mm pistol with a 4” barrel and frame mounted manual safety. This affordable handgun is a larger, higher capacity version of its popular and critically acclaimed G2 compact. The ergonomically designed G3 uses strategically placed stippled pads to ensure a solid grip and noticeable indents that Taurus calls “memory pads” which provide a tactile place for your fingers giving you a consistent grip and repeatable shooting mechanics. A Picatinny rail provides for the use of weapon lights or lasers. Up top, the G3 has a fixed front sight and a drift adjustable rear sight. Taurus has chosen to replace the G2’s mechanical loaded chamber indicator on the top of the slide with a simple and effective chamber peep hole. One of the finer points of the G3 is a smooth, crisp trigger with a short reset for fast follow up shots, and unique to Taurus, a second strike capability for the rare occasion that a defective round fails to fire the first time. The Taurus G3B comes with two 15 round magazines.
- Advanced Ergonomics – Generous stippling patches across the grip for maximum control, ergonomic palm swell and side-frame Memory Pads for quick, positive hand positioning.
- 6lb Trigger – Designed with a smooth take-up and a crisp, clean break. A short reset promotes quick, controlled follow-up shots.
- Second Strike Capability – For the rare occasion that a defective round fails to fire the first time.
- Steel Sights – Durable fixed front white dot and serrated drift adjustable rear sights provide a clear sight picture.
- Redundant Safety Mechanisms – An Internal striker block & trigger safety, manual thumb safety, and loaded chamber indicator deliver the safety and security you demand.
There are no reviews yet.