Mossberg 590S for sale | Mossberg 590s Accessories | Mossberg 590S tactical
The Mossberg 590s pump-action 12 gauge shotgun brings legendary reliability to a versatile 29.5″ package. The 590s includes all the features that have made Mossberg pump-action shotguns the choice for millions worldwide like an ambidextrous safety, dual extractors, positive steel-to-steel lockup, twin action bars, and a smooth operating anti-jam elevator to ensure reliable operation. This mid-length shotgun is a fantastic option for home defense, as a truck gun, or just for fun at the range.
The Mossberg 590s accessories are capable of chambering 3″ or 2.75″ shotshells and 1.75″ “Mini-Shells” with up to a 9-round total capacity and feature a 14-inch heavy-walled, cylinder bore barrel with single bead sight. The 590 has earned an outstanding reputation for rugged reliability among both professionals and civilians. The Mossberg 590s expands on that reputation with the added capability of cycling 3″, 2.75″, and 1.765″ shotshells including any mixture of shells you may use.
- 18.5″ barrel is compact enough for tight spaces yet long enough for increased accuracy and tighter patterns at increased ranges.
- Reliable and simple operation – The tried and true, 90 pump action operating system will feed and eject all types of loads reliably, under demanding conditions.
- Ambidextrous Safety – The 590s tang-mounted safety is easy to locate and operate under stressful conditions without moving your hands from the firing position.
- Versatile load-outs – The 590s are capable of cycling 2.75″ and 3″ shells as well as popular and effective 1.75″ “Mini-Shells”, including a mixture of shell sizes.
- Dual extractors, twin action bars, and an anti-jam elevator ensure smooth reliable operation.
- Magazine clean-out tube with cap