Sig Sauer M400 TREAD
The MLOK Sig Sauer M400 TREAD handguard can be easily removed with two hex screws to change to the TREAD accessory option. Want to mount an optic? No problem! The TREAD is an optics-ready aluminum frame rifle. Other features include a single-stage polished/hard-coat trigger, ambidextrous controls, a Magpul™ SL-K 6 position telescoping stock, and a mid-length gas system. This rifle, combined with the accessories, both premium SIG SAUER products offered at a budget-friendly price, will set a new standard for the industry, and Sig’s entire TREAD brand can best be defined as the new face of freedom.
- Ergonomic 13-inch lightweight M-Lok free-float handguard.
- 16-inch stainless steel barrel with a satin finish, 1:8 twist, and three-prong compensating flash hider.
- Ambidextrous safety selector and magazine release.
- Mid-Length Gas System
- Full-Length Aluminum Rail
- Free Float MLOK Rail For Improved Accuracy
- 6 Point Position Stock For Maximum Support For Felt Recoil, and Comfortability
Sig Sauer M400 for sale
- MODEL: M400 TREAD
- MANUFACTURER: Sig Sauer
- CALIBER: 5.56NATO
- BARREL MATERIAL: Carbon Steel
- BARREL LENGTH: 16″
- OVERALL LENGTH: 30.8″
- HEIGHT: 7.5″
- OVERALL WIDTH: 2.5″
- TWIST RATE: 1:8″
- ACCESSORY RAIL: M-LOK
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Direct Impingement
- STOCK TYPE: 6-Position SLK-K
- THREADS: 1/2″-28 TPI
- TRIGGER TYPE: Single Stage; Polished/Hard-Coat
- RECEIVER FINISH: Hard Coat Anodized
- WEIGHT: 7 Lbs.
WHATS IN THE BOX
- Sig Sauer M400 TREAD 5.56NATO 16″ Barrel 30+1
- (1) 30 Round Magazine
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual